The Student News Site of Southwestern Oklahoma State University

The Southwestern

The Southwestern

SWOSU Saturday

SWOSU Saturday
SWOSU Athletics

Finding the right college to call home can be exciting but scary, see where you belong at SWOSU Saturday November 4th!

SWOSU Saturday is a day where high school Seniors are invited to campus for the day to see what it’s like being a college Bulldog. This event will start off at 10:30 AM with campus tours and end at 2:00 PM with free tickets to the SWOSU football game later that afternoon. Throughout the day campus organizations and clubs will have booths set up for students to meet and learn more about campus activities.

Not sure if you want to participate in SWOSU Saturday? Hear what current and past students have to say about this fun day!

“I went to SWOSU Saturday during my senior year of highschool and I am so glad I went. Finding a college home can be stressful especially when you’re going in not knowing anyone. SWOSU Saturday allowed me to meet students from all different organizations and gave me feel of what college life is like,” Said Reagan Garcia. (Sophmore)

“I graduated from SWOSU last year so I have experienced many SWOSU Saturday’s as a student. It’s kinda cool to be on the other side of things. I loved being able to welcome future Bulldogs to campus and give them a little insight on what college is all about. I entered my freshman year during COVID so I did not get a SWOSU Saturday and I wish I did because I think I would’ve loved it and it would’ve given me more ease about starting college. If you are not sure about SWOSU come to SWOSU Saturday and I promise that you will be sure about your decision after,” Said Hannah Grace. (SWOSU Alumni)

The last day to register for this event is November 2, 2023. If interested register at https://swosu.elluciancrmrecruit.com/Apply/Events/EventDetails?eventId=f80e1c41-c542-ee11-8a1c-0aa0caad6e07