Mandatory Meeting for Miss SWOSU Competition Contestants Planned Late November

A mandatory meeting for the Miss SWOSU Competition contestants is planned Tuesday, November 30, on the Weatherford campus.

All SWOSU students who would like to participate in the January 29, 2022, competition is asked to attend the November 30 meeting at 7 p.m. in Room 127 of the Stafford Center on the SWOSU campus. A photo shoot will take place at the meeting.

A mandatory meeting for the Miss SWOSU’s Outstanding Teen Competition will also be held that evening but at 5 p.m. in Room 127 of the Stafford Center. Teen contestants need one parent present at the meeting. A photo shoot will also take place at the meeting.

The Miss SWOSU Competition is open to all full-time female students between the ages of 17-25 with a grade point average of 2.5 or above. Students must be U.S. citizens. Contestants in Miss SWOSU’s Outstanding Teen Competition can be any female student in Oklahoma between the ages of 13-17. There will also be a Little Star program for young girls ages 5-10. Interested candidates in any of the three titles should compete their forms at: https://www.swosu.edu/campus-life/events/miss-swosu/index.php

The Miss SWOSU Competition is an affiliate of the Miss Oklahoma/Miss America Competitions. The SWOSU event is planned at 7 p.m. on January 29 in the Fine Arts Center.

For more information, call pageant director Kendra Brown at 580.774.3785 or email [email protected].